Cosmetic Dentistry In Corpus Christi, TX
Some people are blessed with a beautiful smile from birth, but most people need a little bit of help to get their smiles up to par. The aim of cosmetic dentistry is to take your uniquely beautiful smile and make it look as perfect as possible—whiter, straighter, and contoured to fit your face. When you are looking to change the appearance of your smile, whether minor or drastic, then cosmetic services from Padre Island Family Dentistry in Corpus Christi, TX are the answer!
From more conservative treatments to more aggressive procedures, our cosmetic dentistry services can offer anyone a more attractive smile. Advancements in dental technology have also created more natural, tooth-like options and materials then ever before, so no one will ever be able to tell that you have received restorative dental work.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Here are some of the most common cosmetic treatments that we offer:
- Veneers (cover the front of the teeth to make them look whiter, straighter, and smoother).
- Crowns (fit over the whole tooth to protect it from further damage and restore its appearance).
- Bridges (used in conjunction with crowns to replace missing teeth)
- Professional teeth whitening (bleaches the teeth so they look shades whiter).
- Dental implants (permanent, natural looking tooth replacements).
- Cosmetic fillings (fixes cavities with natural looking tooth-colored matter).
bonding and contouring (for minor cracks and chips in the
Is your smile a fixer upper? Let our skilled cosmetic dentists transform your smile! Call Padre Island Family Dentistry today at (361) 589-4090 to schedule a consultation or use our online appointment form.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
You never know just how much of an impact a beautiful smile can have on your life until you have one.
Cosmetic treatments can:
- Significantly increase your self-confidence
- Shave years off of your appearance, making you look and feel younger
- Make you smile more!
- Last for many years—sometimes decades
- Reacquaint you with your dentist and encourage you to take better care of your teeth.